SECTION 3 - PAIN AND SELF-REGULATION
THIS VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR LANGUAGE
Old pains silenced by twisted postures, but never gone! Often these twisted attitudes, essentially born for something positive, in turn become the cause of further annoyances, like a cat chasing its tail. Go hunting for hidden pains and learn to take care of them, cleaning them at the root. A further step to approach a complete body self-treatment practice, your hands and simple objects are enough.
- Learn the correct and most useful ways to practice self-massage.
- The perception of pain is different for each of us and can get unjustifiably worse. Familiarize yourself with painful sensations and learn how to deal with them.
- Treatment of the spinal column muscles for the recovery of elasticity and the harmonization of curvatures.
- Treatment of the internal rotator muscles of the shoulder to gain a more open position of the chest and shoulders, improving joint well-being.
- A yoga/gymnastics mat
- Two or three pairs of tennis or rubber balls of different hardnesses and sizes
- A scarf or a bathrobe belt
Respect your body's timing! Don't force feelings of physical discomfort or unease, stop whenever you feel the need to.
It's more important than doing all the exercises!