SECTION 5 - MYOFUNCTIONAL GYMNASTICS - Mézières Method
THIS VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR LANGUAGE
Combine what you have learned so far into a comprehensive work devoted to the spine in its entirety and its direct connections. Proprioceptive exercise, relaxation, pain management, self-massage and optimized movement. At the center is the respiratory act, a bridge between the physical body, thought and emotional flows. The recipe is complete in order to balance muscle tension, improve joint sequences and body symmetry, gain a sense of mastery and presence.
- Treatment of lumbar and abdominal muscles, viscera, diaphragm, chest and shoulder muscles, neck and jaw muscles.
- Greater naturalness of the behavior of vertebral curvatures, of the position of the pelvis, chest, shoulders and skull.
- Improvement of musculoskeletal function, harmony and fluidity of movement.
- Immediate sensations of relaxation and mental centering.
- A yoga/gymnastics mat
- Two sponge or rubber balls of different sizes
- A scarf or a bathrobe belt
Respect your body's timing! Don't force feelings of physical discomfort or unease, stop whenever you feel the need to.
It's more important than doing all the exercises!