SEZIONE 4 - BREAK AUTOMATIONS
THIS VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR LANGUAGE
We have many bodily resources, which can be combined to satisfy the most diverse purposes: moving, working, playing sports, enduring pain, relating and communicating. Repeating yourself always the same can lead to making some of them drowsy or burn out others and over time leave traces of behaviors that we no longer need! Rediscover your body's innate resources, improve the quality of your movement, satisfy your present needs in the best possible way by cleaning up the superfluous, harmful and obsolete motor synergies and automatisms. To begin:
- Exercise the independence of various parts of the body. Learn to perceive, anticipate and regulate automatic movements and non-essential motor synergies. Do less to achieve more.
- Exercise the insula, thanks to experiences of awareness that include increasing degrees of complexity and analysis of detail. Among the main functions that this processes are social cognition, empathy, decision making guided by a reward, psychophysical activation, reactivity linked to psychoemotional stimuli, somatic pain processing.
- Treatment of the oculomotor muscles. Improved ability to see in focus, sharper and brighter vision. Benefits for neck and shoulders.
- Breakage of skull movement synergies. Advantage for the spine as a whole, in particular for the position of the skull and the cervical vertebrae.
- Breakage of the movement synergies of the rectus abdominis. Benefits for the spine as a whole, especially for the lumbar vertebrae and the position of the pelvis.
- A yoga/gymnastics mat
- Two sponge balls
- A scarf or a bathrobe belt
Respect your body's timing! Don't force feelings of physical discomfort or unease, stop whenever you feel the need to.
It's more important than doing all the exercises!